SMOKING DOCUMENTARY - The Truth About Smoking Tobacco and Why People Smoke? #1HealthTipDaily

Learn The Truth About Smoking and Why People Smoke And How Smoking Effect Our Health Just By Watching The Video Below:-

Smoking Drug is the main reason behind Lung Cancer.
If You want to Learn About Cancer, Types, Signs and Symptoms of Cancer & How cancer spread all over the body and damage that part of the body completely. Follow above link.

Like us On Facebook daily FREE Health, Fitness & Beauty Tips


A documentary about smoking in terms of health and why people smoke. It contains interviews with smokers and non smokers.

Just to let you know I'm not 100% against smoking. Do whatever you like, it's your life and I'm not trying to persuade anyone. Just trying to tell people how bad it can be and what are the effects of it. I've tried smoking a couple of times just before making this documentary to see what's it really like, and to know what it feels like. My lips were dry; I didn't smell fresh; I started to cough and noticed big difference in my conditioning. I know that if I smoked I would probably die really quick as my body can't handle it. I know guys who are over 80 years of age and still live but that's not the point. We want to maximise our health, not just get through another day. Same goes for other drugs and processed foods.

Take control of your health now. Hope you enjoy this video. Feel free to leave comments about what you have experienced, leave any questions, rate and share this video.

By:-
Max Kesik
 
We would greatly appreciate it if you kindly Share This Post With Your Friends Only If You Think The Post Is Helpful...
★★★★★
Your Comment For This Post..?

No comments :

No comments :

Post a Comment